In a recent webinar with MacKay CEO Forums, Manoj Raheja and Sarah Liverance shared their insights on how to futureproof your brand for the next normal. Using live examples from well-known consumer brands, Manoj demonstrated how brands can use his 4P framework to plan for the future. And, Sarah discussed how leaders need to prioritize mental health to ensure their employees can remain engaged and high performing even in times of higher stress.
Manoj and Sarah joined by several guests including:
- Greg Major, Head of Marketing, Church & Dwight. C&D is a leader in the consumer products category with brands including Trojan™, First Response™, WaterPik™, and ARM & HAMMER™.
- Ali Leung, Vice President Marketing, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- Paula Allen, SVP, Research, Analytics, and Innovation, Morneau Shepell
As discussed in the video, feel free to download:
- Our People Flywheel
- The Headway collection of mental health tools for employers
- Morneau Shepell’s Mental Health Index
Please enjoy the full video below. If you would like to share your challenges and successes with mental health in the workplace or would like to brainstorm how the 4P framework could benefit your brand, please get in touch with us.
Ready to learn more?
Download our Sklar Wilton Research Decision Wheel for a template to help you categorize decisions to ensure your research plans are focused on the right big areas. Or, learn how we helped M&M Food Market breath new life into their brand by understanding who to win with, defining a compelling, differentiated brand promise, and overhauling the customer experience.